This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.2 only] RFA: PR 33848: reload rematerialisation of labels
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk
- Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:56:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [4.2 only] RFA: PR 33848: reload rematerialisation of labels
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> writes:
>> Sorry, I don't seem to be able to make up my mind about this affair or
>> clearly formulate what I'm afraid of. The thing is, it's reload and
>> I'll never feel comfortable with patching it on a release branch. So
>> I'd suggest to run this by some other maintainer (RTH?), setting aside
>> the current thread.
> Understood, thanks. I'll probably wait a few days to see if anyone
> volunteers before I pick a victim.
Let me know if you need help finding a victim. I will try to help,
either by reviewing the change, or by helping you to bully someone else
into doing it.
(650) 331-3385 x713