This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] mingw fixincl hacks for extern inline (PR bootstrap/30589)
- From: "Bruce Korb" <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:38:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] mingw fixincl hacks for extern inline (PR bootstrap/30589)
- References: <20071102202519.GM5451@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On 11/2/07, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> _mingw.h between 3.2 and 3.10 inclusive used:
> The patch below adds fixincludes stuff for this.
> This is just from looking at and playing with _mingw.h from various
> mingw-runtime-3.*.tar.gz tarballs, so I'd appreciate if somebody with
> access to mingw could actually test it for real, I have only tested it
> with make check in fixincludes on x86_64-linux.
> Ok for trunk if somebody tests it on mingw?
Test & acknowledgement, first, please. :)
Otherwise, it looks pretty reasonable to me.... - Bruce