This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix dwarf2out for DECL_BY_REFERENCE (PR debug/33537)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:13:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix dwarf2out for DECL_BY_REFERENCE (PR debug/33537)
- References: <20071031211434.GW5451@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 11:21:10PM +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
> Ok if you test this against the gdb testsuite (maybe add a testcase to it
> for this case?)
I think there may be one already. I know I was working on the GDB
testsuite when I discovered the bug.