This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, wwwdocs] gcc-4.3/changes.html: Fortran - Add GAMMA/LGAMMA
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 02:19:36 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [Patch, wwwdocs] gcc-4.3/changes.html: Fortran - Add GAMMA/LGAMMA
- References: <472772E4.email@example.com>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> The following patch mentions GAMMA and LGAMMA as added GCC 4.3/Fortran
> release notes.
Thanks for taking the time to write this down! The patch is fine, I just
recommend to use a full stop instead of a semicolon after "logarithm".