This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [DOC] cleanups for optimization options
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:14:18 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [DOC] cleanups for optimization options
- References: <1193786790.9717.22.camel@janis-laptop>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Janis Johnson wrote:
> 2007-10-30 Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/invoke.texi (Optimize Options): Under -fcse-follow-jumps,
> show that CSE means common subexpression elimination. Change wording
> for -fsee and define LCM. Remove capitalization of optimizations
> for -ftree-reassoc, -ftree-pre, and -ftree-fre.
The first set of changes is obviously fine. I don't feel strongly about
the capitalization issue. Perhaps wait a day or two to see whether anyone
has any objections on this second part.