This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: fix for parsing hex floats
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:45:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix for parsing hex floats
- References: <1193808985.5606.7.camel@localhost>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Ben Elliston wrote:
> This patch, authored by Ulrich Weigand, improves parsing of hexadecimal
> floating point constants on targets with various rounding modes. Tested
> with a bootstrap and regression testsuite run on powerpc-linux. OK for
> the trunk?
Could we have a testcase (newly added by the patch, or already in the
testsuite) that failed before and passed after the patch on some
identified host and target?
Joseph S. Myers