This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: C FE and column numbers
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:38:16 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Patch: C FE and column numbers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Bootstrapped and regtested with mapped locations on x86 FC-6. Ok?
OK if you run the GDB testsuite with patched and unpatched compilers and
there are no regressions, or you fix up the GDB testsuite for any
regressions the location changes cause.
Joseph S. Myers