This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix g++.dg/tree-ssa/ivopts-1.C for cris-elf
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: ubizjak at gmail dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:45:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix g++.dg/tree-ssa/ivopts-1.C for cris-elf
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:20:16 +0200
> From: "Uros Bizjak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > With a recent correction to this test-case, it started failing
> > for cris-elf; the "offset:" non-matcher part to be specific.
> > Upon inspection, the correction appeared right; my testing is
> > done on a 64-bit host, so there'd be 4294967292 (unsigned -4),
> > not 0xfffffffc. A gdb-session exposed a typo in the
> This issue was fixed in a latter patch update.
JFTR: no (no "issue" to fix). I *was* referring to your r129676
which came about a day after your r129646. The r129676 was the
correction that exposed the problem, presumably hidden because I
test using a x86_64 host.
(But thanks for the additional background info re i686.)