This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: autopar reduction and OMP_ATOMIC gimplify/expand changes - final patch
- From: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:13:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: autopar reduction and OMP_ATOMIC gimplify/expand changes - final patch
Zdenek Dvorak <email@example.com> wrote on 25/10/2007 19:52:48:
> > This is the autopar reduction + OMP_ATOMIC expand patch that I intend
> > commit.
> > I wanted to post the final version of the whole patch before checking
> > in (it was approved), after making some
> > changes according to Zdenek's and Diego's reviews.
> could you please (in a followup patch, I do not want to block this
> commit) change the example in tree-parloops.c to show the form
> of the parallelized loop before expansion of omp, instead of
Committed the previous patch. Will make the changes to the example, and