This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fw: [PATCH][Modulo-sched] Add use-def chain problem
- From: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:49:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fw: [PATCH][Modulo-sched] Add use-def chain problem
Kenneth Zadeck <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 28/10/2007 00:52:26:
> approved. btw, any idea how much it slows things down?
Comparing C bootstrap with and without the patch on ppc shows ~0.7%
difference in compile time.