This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix g++.dg/tree-ssa/ivopts-1.C for cris-elf
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Hans-Peter Nilsson" <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, "Zdenek Dvorak" <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:23:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix g++.dg/tree-ssa/ivopts-1.C for cris-elf
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/29/07, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ivtmp.24_11 = (unsigned int) &x;
Actually this should not be done either. I have a different bug about
this issue already filed and I was trying to fix it but it turned out
there are issues with pointer overflows.