This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR debug/33921, lost lexical blocks
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:48:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Fix PR debug/33921, lost lexical blocks
> I can't readily bootstrap on any platform with delay slots. Dave,
> would you rather I test this with a MIPS cross compiler or do it
> yourself on hppa-linux?
I've started a full bootstrap on hppa-linux with the change.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)