This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR31306 ICE with implicit character variables
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:42:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR31306 ICE with implicit character variables
- References: <471994C9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <471A604D.email@example.com>
Sorry that I did not get back to this when I promised - last week was
none too easy :-(
Here is an updated version of the patch and an additional test case to
verify that gfortran does not reject it.
Regression tested on x86-64-Gnu-linux
OK - I checked both testcases with Lahey.... just in case.
OK to commit?