This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Add variadic construct to the allocators (in C++0x mode)
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paolo Carlini" <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:03:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] Add variadic construct to the allocators (in C++0x mode)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/26/07, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> tested x86_64-linux, committed to mainline.
Doesn't defining __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__ cause an ODR violation?
Seems better if there are two classes, one for C++98 and one for C++0x
and then use an strong using to get the correct behavior.