This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] IPA pure const analysis shortcut
- From: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Samuel Tardieu" <sam at rfc1149 dot net>, "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:08:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] IPA pure const analysis shortcut
> > 2007-10-24 Samuel Tardieu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * ipa-pure-const.c: Return immediately when pure_const_state
> > has been set to IPA_NEITHER.
> The ChangeLog entry should read
> * ipa-pure-const.c (check_decl): Return immediately when
> pure_const_state has been set to IPA_NEITHER.
> (adds function name, changes indentation on second line).
> This is OK if it has been bootstrapped and tested on a primary
I have committed this patch (with updated ChangeLog entry) to SVN as
revision 129644 after bootstrapping and regtesting it on
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu and i686-pc-linux-gnu.