This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Debugging line numbers for delayed branches
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:35:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: Debugging line numbers for delayed branches
- References: <20071018140826.GB10045@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> So let's prefer the branch's line number for the SEQUENCE if it has one.
> Tested on mips-linux (C, C++, GDB); no change in test results and the
> first .loc above vanishes. OK to commit?
> 2007-10-18 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * reorg.c (emit_delay_sequence): Move insn locator from the
> first insn to the sequence.
(650) 331-3385 x713