This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GDB/libiberty support for IBM long double
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:21:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB/libiberty support for IBM long double
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'd rather see the new field at the end of the structure, not the
middle. Unfortunately, there are some platforms that install
libiberty as a system-wide shared library, so we need to be aware of
binary compatibility issues, and not needlessly break them.
Other than that, the libiberty parts look OK.