This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: modified x86 ABI
- From: David Taylor <dtaylor at emc dot com>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Darryl L. Miles" <darryl-mailinglists at netbauds dot net>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, "Seongbae Park (ëìë , ææå)" <seongbae dot park at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:46:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: modified x86 ABI
- References: <email@example.com> <471DBD9B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:23:39 +0100
> From: Mark Shinwell <email@example.com>
> What an interesting coincidence...
> As it happens, we (CodeSourcery) also have a patch against a 3.4
> toolchain that provides an ILP32 mode on x86-64 processors.
> We're currently proceeding with validation of this patch; we should
> have something posted on this list around the end of the year for
> anyone who is interested. We don't currently have plans to port the
> patch to FSF mainline, however.
I look forward to seeing it. How are you running the testsuite? And
why do you not plan to port it to the FSF mainline?