This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: struct-reorg optimization
- From: Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Peter Bergner" <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Jan Hubicka" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>, "Kenneth Zadeck" <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:50:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: struct-reorg optimization
"Richard Guenther" <email@example.com> wrote on 24/10/2007
> On 10/21/07, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On 10/21/07, Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA@il.ibm.com> wrote:
> > > * ipa-struct-reorg.c, ipa-struct-reorg.h: New files.
> You forgot to commit those.
thank you, sorry, committed.
> > > * tree-pass.h: Add pass_ipa_struct_reorg.
> > > * common.opt: Add ipa-struct-reorg flag.
> > > * Makefile.in: Add ipa-strcut-reorg.o compilation.
> > > * passes.c: Add pass pass_ipa_struct_reorg.
> > > * params.h: Add STRUCT_REORG_COLD_STRUCT_RATIO.
> > > * params.def: Add PARAM_STRUCT_REORG_COLD_STRUCT_RATIO.
> > OK.
> > > (See attached file: ipa-struct-reorg.txt)(See attached file:
> > > ipa-struct-reorg.h)(See attached file: ipa-struct-reorg.c)
> > For future patches, when adding files you can generate a diff by doing
> > 'svn add' and then generating a patch. The add operation does not
> > modify the repository, so it's safe.