This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: remove mercury from MAINTAINERS file
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:26:23 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: remove mercury from MAINTAINERS file
- References: <1193183678.20019.10.camel@localhost>
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Ben Elliston wrote:
> 2007-10-24 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
> * MAINTAINERS (mercury): Remove entry.
Without regard to the merits of this entry, if you remove someone's last
entry as a maintainer of a part of the compiler you must add them to the
Write After Approval section unless they are retiring their write access
Joseph S. Myers