This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR debug/33868, gross memory usage in var-tracking
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:02:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR debug/33868, gross memory usage in var-tracking
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 10/23/07, Michael Matz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On the process of debugging this I also added printing of DECL_UID to the
> dump file, so the several thousand different decls with the same name
> could be recognized as different. Seems sensible on it's own for the next
> one looking at such a thing, so I've left it in.
How about controlling printing UID via the -uid option to dump?