This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33608, bootstrap failure with ia64 and ada
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:04:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33608, bootstrap failure with ia64 and ada
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <471CBFC5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> IIUC, both of these go into the Ada runtime *and* the Ada compiler.
> What's wrong with defining fancy_abort in the Ada compiler too?
Let's not try to be too clever here, the design is admittedly not very clean.
I think the #undef kludge is just fine.