This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix PR33855, incorrect handling of complex regs
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:19:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix PR33855, incorrect handling of complex regs
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/22/07, Michael Matz <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've missed the fact that we need to explicitely mark temporary variables
> of COMPLEX_TYPE and VECTOR_TYPE as gimple reg, otherwise the operand
> scanner will try to generate VOPS for it :-/ So I've added the same
> mechanism that we seem to use at all other places who call create_tmp_var
> with an unknown target type :-/
How about using make_rename_temp instead of using create_tmp_var directly?