This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33608, bootstrap failure with ia64 and ada
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:20:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33608, bootstrap failure with ia64 and ada
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bootstrapped on ia64-unknown-linux-gnu. I'll wait a day for naysayers
or for Ada people to step up and figure out what they are doing wrong.
IIUC, both of these go into the Ada runtime *and* the Ada compiler.
What's wrong with defining fancy_abort in the Ada compiler too?