This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: struct-reorg optimization
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Olga Golovanevsky" <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Peter Bergner" <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Jan Hubicka" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>, "Kenneth Zadeck" <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:05:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: struct-reorg optimization
- References: <email@example.com> <OF4FC36F22.98945CFA-ONC225736E.0040AA3B-C225737B.004B7630@il.ibm.com>
On 10/21/07, Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA@il.ibm.com> wrote:
> * ipa-struct-reorg.c, ipa-struct-reorg.h: New files.
> * tree-pass.h: Add pass_ipa_struct_reorg.
> * common.opt: Add ipa-struct-reorg flag.
> * Makefile.in: Add ipa-strcut-reorg.o compilation.
> * passes.c: Add pass pass_ipa_struct_reorg.
> * params.h: Add STRUCT_REORG_COLD_STRUCT_RATIO.
> * params.def: Add PARAM_STRUCT_REORG_COLD_STRUCT_RATIO.
> (See attached file: ipa-struct-reorg.txt)(See attached file:
> ipa-struct-reorg.h)(See attached file: ipa-struct-reorg.c)
For future patches, when adding files you can generate a diff by doing
'svn add' and then generating a patch. The add operation does not
modify the repository, so it's safe.