This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: [patch, testsuite] Fix vectorizer testcases
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:10:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [patch, testsuite] Fix vectorizer testcases
Janis Johnson <email@example.com> wrote on 20/10/2007 01:08:32:
> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 14:58 +0200, Ira Rosen wrote:
> > Dorit Nuzman/Haifa/IBM wrote on 09/10/2007 11:24:22:
> > > About the natural_alignment_32/natural_alignment_64 functions: I
> > > would prefer if a testsuite maintainer could also take a look.
> > Ping?
> This is OK.
Retested on powerpc64-suse-linux and x86_64-suse-linux with -m32/-m64, and
on SPU, and committed.