This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran]: PR33544 Warning in TRANSFER intrinsic should be made optional
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:48:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran]: PR33544 Warning in TRANSFER intrinsic should be made optional
- References: <47183CD8.email@example.com> <00B3A1AB-3585-4C77-B356-419D270041BB@gmail.com>
FX Coudert wrote:
OK Will do.
2007-10-18 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* simplify.c (gfc_simplify_transfer): Only warn for short transfer
-Wsurprising is given.
Please add this to the doc for -Wsurprising.