This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR32921, alias pessimization with r126326
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:26:08 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR32921, alias pessimization with r126326
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Richard Guenther wrote:
> This fixes the mentioned PR by making sure not to re-set unbound array
> types alias set to zero if it is used in two functions.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied to mainline.
I have reverted this as it causes massive Ada breakage. This is all a
mess really (the re-setting to alias set zero was introduced with