This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Niagara 2 support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:39:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Niagara 2 support
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, David Miller wrote:
> +;; Scheduling description for Niagara-2.
> +;; Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> +;; This file is part of GCC.
> +;; GCC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> +;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> +;; the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
> +;; any later version.
GCC is now GPLv3 and so the standard GCC GPLv3 notice (which no longer
includes the FSF postal address) should be used on this new file.
Joseph S. Myers