This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Import GNU Classpath (libgcj-import-20070727)
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:33:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Import GNU Classpath (libgcj-import-20070727)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL> <47178BA8.email@example.com>
David Daney schrieb:
> Matthias Klose wrote:
>> Tom Tromey writes:
>>>>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> Matthias> The changes for the non-classpath and not autogenerated
>>> Matthias> files are attached [B].
>>> This looked good to me.
>>> Matthias> - sun/misc/Unsafe.java: Did not merge this yet. See [A] for
>>> Matthias> the diff.
>>> This also looked ok.
>>> Matthias> The libjava testsuite passes without regressions on
>>> Matthias> i686-linux, The mauve testsuite results (without awt and
>>> Matthias> swing tests) show three more passes:
>>> Nice job. Thanks. This is ok to merge.
>> committed, after sucessful bootstrap and check with no new regressions
>> after the merge (i686-linux-gnu).
> Were not added/committed, neither were the corresponding .h files.
> I will fix it.
this was done by intent. the gstreamer support was marked as experimental (and
still is in the 0.96.1 release). scripts/makemake.tcl was adapted to exclude
these files (maybe I did make a mistake there?).