This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[MIPS 3/30] Reorder functions and remove forward statics
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:32:31 +0100
- Subject: [MIPS 3/30] Reorder functions and remove forward statics
- References: <email@example.com>
This patch just moves code around and puts the targetm initialiser at
the end of the file. The main aim is to remove the forward statics
(long overdue), but I've also tried to group functions into more
Some of the function definitions were missing "static", instead relying
on the staticness of the declaration. There should be no other code
I've also moved the mips.h variable declarations to the end of the file
and enclosed them all in #ifndef USED_FOR_TARGET. This is needed for
later char->bool changes.
* config/mips/mips.h: Move variable declarations to end of file and
enclose them all in #ifndef USED_FOR_TARGET.
* config/mips/mips.c: Reorder functions into more logical groups,
and so that callees appear before callers. Put the targetm
initializer at the end of the file. Remove forward static
declarations where possible.
(mips_init_builtins): Add "static" to definition.
(mips_expand_builtin, mips_mode_rep_extended): Likewise.
[patch is huge and unreadable]