This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] C++: handle cleanups
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Aldy Hernandez" <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:47:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tuples] C++: handle cleanups
- References: <20071018163645.GA5140@redhat.com>
On 10/18/07, Aldy Hernandez <email@example.com> wrote:
> [Diego, I have made EXC_PTR_EXPR a RHS operand. I hope this is ok. We
> need this so we can pass the exception object to function calls.]
Yeah, if we need to keep these things for later, then making them
single operands is the best way to go.
> This patch makes cleanups work. Well, as working as it can get, without
> being able to fully test. It's mostly a conversion to tuples for