This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] java/papers/gcc-java.html goes XHTML
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:49:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] java/papers/gcc-java.html goes XHTML
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
I happened to spot this by chance while working on a validation run
for our whole website.
Impressive to realize that this was already written eleven years ago!
Per, this has your firstname.lastname@example.org address. I thought I'd point
this out in case you may want to change this.
Well, it's a historical document, and I think the historical record is
more interesting than up-to-date-ness. (Luckily, I have a fairly
uncommon name, so it's easy to find me using a search engine!)
Perhaps this makes sense: