This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[lto] code committed.
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:26:23 -0400
- Subject: [lto] code committed.
more bug fixes.
This patch get the code correct:
1) for sending very large numbers down the pipe.
2) tree lists which are used for attribute lists of variables and asm
3) some problems with deserializing named labels.
There is still one very bad bug in my code building the cfg. this is
next on my agenda.