This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,fortran]: fix for PR 33760
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: "Christopher D. Rickett" <crickett at lanl dot gov>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:47:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,fortran]: fix for PR 33760
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christopher D. Rickett wrote:
> the attached patch should fix the ICE illustrated by PR 33760.
> bootstrapped and regtested on x86 linux with no new failures.
The patch is ok; unless someone objects, I will commit it for you in a
couple of hours.