This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix parallel spu newlib build failures
- From: Andrew_Pinski at PlayStation dot Sony dot Com
- To: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org, patmans at us dot ibm dot com, Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:20:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix parallel spu newlib build failures
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 10/15/2007 01:40:29 PM:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
> >>> * Makefile.def: To avoid problems running with parallel makes,
> >>> build newlib before libgloss so that target specific header files
> >>> are availble.
> >>> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> > This is fine.
> Ok, taking this as approval, I have applied the patch to src.
And I applied it to the trunk of GCC.