This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, submitted, Fortran] Fix gfortran.dg/bounds_check_10.f90
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:19:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, submitted, Fortran] Fix gfortran.dg/bounds_check_10.f90
- References: <20071014085459.8B5335BB9F@mailhost.lps.ens.fr> <4711EB36.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Anyone else seeing this?z = [y(1:1), x(1:len(trim(x)))] ! should work
Error: Different shape for array assignment at (1) on dimension 1 (3 and 2)
I see this as well (with several compilers) and committed (Rev129293)
the following patch, after successfully running
make check-gfortran RUNTESTFLAGS="dg.exp=bounds_check_10.f90"
Sorry for the breakage. I'm sure I ran exactly this command, but
obviously I haven't.