This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 33706: Fix fallout from __builtin_va_arg_pack()
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:27:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR 33706: Fix fallout from __builtin_va_arg_pack()
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/10/07, Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The problem in PR 33706 was that we were missing annotations such as
> the basic block pointer for a call statement. This call had been
> inlined from another function, and the original used
> __builtin_va_arg_pack(). It was the replacement code that was
> dropping the basic block annotation. Fixed thusly.
> Testcase reduced from the bug report, originally from glibc.
> Bootstrapping and regtesting on x86_64-linux-gnu. Ok?