This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] C++ify gimple.h
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Aldy Hernandez" <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: dnovillo at google dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:23:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tuples] C++ify gimple.h
- References: <20071012171743.GA9005@redhat.com>
On 10/12/07, Aldy Hernandez <email@example.com> wrote:
> The C++ front end does not like implicit casts to void *. This patch fixes all
> allocations of gimple_stmt_iterator's.
> Committed to branch.
> * gimple.h (_ALLOC_GSI): New.
> Use it throughout when allocating a new gimple_stmt_iterator.
Can you make this macro, a function like macro instead of just a
normal macro? It looks funny otherwise as I think there are no side