This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [incremental] Patch: FYI: remove globals from c-format.c
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:18:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [incremental] Patch: FYI: remove globals from c-format.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/12/07, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> This moves some globals in c-format.c into a struct. I have a variant
> of this patch for trunk (bootstrapped and regtested), but since we're
> in Stage 3 I suppose I won't submit it yet.
You should create a bug and attach the patch and link it to PR 33702.