This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.2-20071011 is now available
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:35:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc-4.2-20071011 is now available
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Snapshot gcc-4.2-20071011 is now available on
>> and on various mirrors, see http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html for details.
> I ran this script manually and reenabled the generation of snapshots off
> the GCC 4.2 branch. I assume we just missed the latter because we hadn't
> documented this step in our release documentation.
> Mark, what do you think of the patch below? It adds this piece of
> documentation and removes the step to remove RC sources from our server
> since we are now treating these pretty similar to regular snapshots which
> we do not remove either and we have users (including the FreeBSD Ports
> Collection who refer to these RC tarballs).
That's fine with me. I was just checking off items on the checklist.
:-) I hope this didn't inconvenience the FreeBSD folks. I remembered
that you'd asked me to leave the previous 4.2.1 RCs around, but I hadn't
realized that was a general request, as opposed to something specific to
This patch is OK, thanks!
(650) 331-3385 x713