This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, testsuite]: Add testcase for PR fortran/33500
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:01:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, testsuite]: Add testcase for PR fortran/33500
- References: <470D3CB8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Uros Bizjak wrote:
The testcase from PR fortran/33500 does not fail with trunk revision:
Attached patch adds fortran torture testcase from PR audit trail. Patch
was checked by running fortran testsuite on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.
OK for mainline?
Yes. I'm not sure what our policy WRT the torture testsuite is, but
since I can't imagine a situation where we would want to XFAIL this, I
think it's ok to put it there.
2007-10-10 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
* gfortran.fortran-torture/compile/pr33500.f90: New testcase.