This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: re-delete gengtype-yacc.y
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:29:02 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Patch: re-delete gengtype-yacc.y
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Tom Tromey wrote:
> gengtype-yacc.y was removed a while back:
> 2007-03-26 Zack Weinberg <email@example.com>
> * gengtype-parse.c: New file.
> * gengtype-yacc.y: Delete.
> ... but then apparently resurrected during the switch to GPLv3.
CVS randomly resurrects files like that, SVN doesn't. It looks to me that
it simply never got deleted. (r123235 didn't include the addition or
deletion of files, r123242 added the new file but didn't delete the old
Joseph S. Myers