This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix PR33636, EXPR_ARRAY isn't necessarily a constant array
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: François-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:03:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix PR33636, EXPR_ARRAY isn't necessarily a constant array
- References: <email@example.com>
François-Xavier Coudert wrote:
Attached one-line patch fixes PR33636 (rejects-valid). The take-home
message is that EXPR_ARRAY is an array constructor, but not
necessarily a constant array; I for one had never really considered
Bootstrapped and regtested on x86-linux, both with -m32 and -m64. OK to commit?
Ok, but please also add a testcase.