This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [DOC] List the options enabled by Wextra
- From: "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:43:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [DOC] List the options enabled by Wextra
- References: <email@example.com>
On 01/10/2007, Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> :ADDPATCH doc:
> (The following patch is a follow-up to the one in
> This version depends on
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-10/msg00005.html being applied
> The options enabled by Wextra are listed explicitly. This avoids
> duplicated descriptions. This list is the real list according to
> gcc/c-opts and gcc/opts.c. Yes, Wuninitialized is enabled by Wextra.
> OK for trunk?
> 2007-08-01 Manuel Lopez-Ibanez <email@example.com>
> * doc/invoke.texi (Wextra): Move it just after Wall, list the options
> enabled by Wextra and mention Wuninitialized.