This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR33542 - gfortran does not detect ambigious specific names if they are the same as generic names
- From: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: "Tobias Schlüter" <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:43:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR33542 - gfortran does not detect ambigious specific names if they are the same as generic names
- References: <email@example.com> <4709319C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Unless there is trouble with renaming, the patch is ok.
I'll give it a try but I'm rather sure that it's OK.
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy