This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build error with Re: ping [PATCH] Fix a deadlock bug in static variable initialization in libsupc++
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Doug Kwan (éæå)" <dougkwan at google dot com>
- Cc: "Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Hans-Peter Nilsson" <hp at bitrange dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:41:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build error with Re: ping [PATCH] Fix a deadlock bug in static variable initialization in libsupc++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <46C37623.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071005163019.P78503@dair.pair.com> <4706B050.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/7/07, Doug Kwan (éæå) <email@example.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that. Yes, remove these from gthr-single.h should be fine.
> The code has been tested on Linux only as I don't have access to
> system using other thread models in gcc.
You have access to the single threading model under GNU/Linux, use