This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: remove expand_constant lang_hook (was [RFC] Migrate pointers to members to the middle end)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ollie Wild <aaw at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:07:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: remove expand_constant lang_hook (was [RFC] Migrate pointers to members to the middle end)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ollie Wild wrote:
> On 9/28/07, Ollie Wild <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Sorry about that. I thought I'd tested this with a full bootstrap and
>> testsuite, but I obviously botched something somewhere. I've rolled
>> this back.
> Here's an updated patch which fixes the Ada build. Rather than re-add
> lhd_return_tree, I've opted to use a gnat-specific function. As luck
> would have it, gnat_eh_runtime_type already did the right thing, so
> I've renamed it and installed it as the pushdecl language hook.
> Otherwise, this patch is identical to the previous one.
This is OK, if an Ada maintainers approves these changes:
> 2007-10-07 Ollie Wild <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * misc.c (LANG_HOOKS_PUSHDECL): Replaced lhd_return_tree with
> (gnat_init_gcc_eh): Replaced gnat_eh_runtime_type with
> (gnat_eh_runtime_type): Removed.
> (gnat_return_tree): New function.
(650) 331-3385 x713