This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Elimination of duplicate sign extensions
- From: "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>
- To: "Richard Sandiford" <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>, "Mark Shinwell" <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Sandra Loosemore" <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, "Stephens, Nigel" <nigel at mips dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:57:28 -0700
- Subject: RE: Elimination of duplicate sign extensions
> I saw the failures in mipsisa64-elf and mipsisa64-elfoabi:
> FAIL: gcc.dg/fixed-point/binary.c execution test
> FAIL: gcc.dg/fixed-point/convert.c execution test
> FAIL: gcc.dg/fixed-point/func-struct.c execution test
> I've included your patch in recent mipsisa64-elf testruns and can
> confirm that it fixes the failures without introducing any others.
Did the patch to fix these failures get checked in? Thanks!