This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING][PATCH][libobjc,rs6000] Fix DDmode ICE on testcase.
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:09:25 -0500
- Subject: [PING][PATCH][libobjc,rs6000] Fix DDmode ICE on testcase.
I'd like to ping the following patch (with the libobjc change Andrew wanted
changed to -1) that fixes a DDmode ICE caused by legitimate_lo_sum_address_p
not handling DDmode similarly to DFmode. The patch can be found at:
The patch with Andrew's suggested change passed bootstrap and regression
testing on powerpc64-linux running the testsuite in both 32-bit and 64-bit
modes. Is this ok for mainline?